Rongotai Apartments is ideal accommodation for families and groups. Our child friendly self contained apartments are a fabulous choice for family accommodation in Wellington providing affordable comfort, warmth and privacy in a sophisticated apartment with a great range of facilities to keep the kids busy.
Family Accommodation in Wellington
- Private self contained self catering family accommodation with all the comforts of home.
- All apartments include 3 queen beds in 3 private bedrooms.
- Camper beds and a port-a-cot is available for children.
- Save on costly frequent family restaurant outings with your apartment’s fully equipped kitchen.
- Pak’n’Save & Countdown supermarkets are 1 minute walk across the road.
- Laundry facilities in each apartment is an added convenience for families.
- Outdoor areas and balconies provide easy access and ideal outdoor living.
- Each apartment is secure and private.
Rongotai Apartments serviced apartments offer the choice of different bedding options within each apartment including the addition of camper beds and cots, get in touch with our reservations team about your particular family accommodation requirements.
Family Accommodation Reviews
Here are some of our favourite family reviews.
“Awesome place to stay in wellington.
The location is perfect not to far from the city and handy pak n save across the street and KFC.
Very quiet and peaceful area.
The apartment is cosy and easy to clean and very modern and new.
Best place we’ve stay. I would recommend this to my family and friends.” – Marjorie 27/09/10
“Very enjoyable stay,
Will definately stay next time we’re in Wellington,
Child friendly” – John & Nicol 26/08/10
“We stayed here in July this year, and were very impressed with everything this cosy modern apartment has to offer.There was plenty of room for our family to spread out over the three bedrooms, the beds were really comfy, the apartment was always warm, even with the freezing cold weather outside, and our host was very welcoming, helpful and friendly. The location is great, a few minutes drive to the city, and just around the corner from the airport. Thanks for the stay, this was by far the best accomodation we had in our week long lower north island road trip. We will hopefully be back!” – Alison 18/08/10
Thank you so much for a great place to stay, it is close and handy to everything you need. They arranged 2 portacotes for us and highchairs. The area was great for our 17 month old to run around out side and was secure for him. The rooms were warm and cosy. The rooms were good size and we loved 2 bathrooms and the washing machine with kids!! – Andy 10/04/11